Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/wp-content/themes/rttheme16/content_generator.php on line 107
The Trimble SX10 sets a new standard for surveying performance by truly merging high-speed 3D scanning, enhanced imaging, & high-accuracy total station measurements all from one machine. The SX10 is an incredibly capable & versatile piece of equipment to help surveyors & designers get a realistic 3D representation of their project.
3D Laser Scanning for Buildings & Structures
The Trimble SX10 is a great 3D laser scanner for architecture, engineering, and construction applications. Every scan measures millions of points with each point assigned a precise XYZ position in space. Collectively, these points create a three dimensional “point cloud” that can be navigated, drafted, and modeled in popular CAD & BIM applications. Applied to architecture, a point cloud is a dimensionally-correct, digital copy of the building itself.
Contact us today to learn more about our 3D laser scanning services.
- “Point-in-time” digital archive for future reference and interrogation
- Fewer site visits required by personnel and technicians
- Clash detection of working model vs. actual site conditions
- High-detail, high-precision imaging for fabricators and installers
- Import directly into Revit, Autocad, 3DS, Civil3D, Navisworks, Archicad, Microstation, Rhino, Solidworks & more
- Free, standalone point cloud viewers includes: Autodesk Recap, Scene Light, Cloud Compare
- Topographic Survey/General Surveys (Boundary/Land Title Surveys)
- Roadway/Corridor Surveys (Roadway design and Topo)
- Volumetric Surveys (Stockpile volumes)
- Infrastructure Surveys (Civil Infrastructure As-Builts)
- Building As-Built and Design Surveys
- Utility Design Survey
- Power Line Inspection/Clearance
- Forensics/Crash Scene Investigation
- Mine/Quarry Survey
- Tank Calibration/Inspection
- Dimensional Control